We are excited to introduce our 2023 line-up of retreats at our beautiful property on the shores of Rangeley Lake in Maine. These events have steadily grown in popularity and fill up quickly, so reserve your space today. You will come away refreshed by the mountain air and peaceful lakeside setting, while also gaining new insights into how to make your life fuller, richer and more productive.
DISCOVER YOUR “AHA!” MOMENTS
Don’t miss this chance for a new outlook on moving forward
with your life and business.
We invite you to join us for our relaxing and inspiring all-inclusive retreats on the shores of one of Maine’s most spectacular mountain lakes.
July 14-17, 2023
Class Fee: $595 plus Food & Lodging: $995 for share, $1,280 for single
Early Bird Special until June 15th
Join Kristi Stangeland and discover your Birthstar Mantra, your own personal mantra—a vibration the universe created at the time of your birth based on Vedic mathematic formulas. It can quiet your mind to achieve a calmer state that creates deeper levels of awareness.
Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain
September 12-15, 2023
Class Fee: $450 USD plus Food & Lodging: $1,490 for share, $1,790 for single
Early Bird until August 15th
NEW RETREAT OFFERING! Join artist Lisbeth Firmin who will lead a combination of lectures, demonstrations, and studio exercises exploring the relationship of drawing to the specialized functions of the right-and left-brain hemispheres, based on the pioneering work of Dr. Betty Edwards.
Each themed-retreat features:
- Morning meditation sessions beside glimmering, crystal-blue waters.
- Labyrnth walking to focus and quiet the mind.
- Daily yoga in our renovated yoga barn.
- Optional massage and restorative Reiki treatments.
- Fresh, fabulous gourmet fare.
- Spa area including a jacuzzi and sauna with lake views.
- Water sports, including kayaks and paddleboards.
- Optional “field trips” including hikes and a tour of the Wilhelm Reich Museum, home of the psychoanalyst who focused on the power of human energy.
- Lush accommodations. Every room in the main and guest houses offers plush bedding, warm honey-hued woods and take-your-breath-away views of Maine’s fabulous Rangeley lakes and mountains.
- Stay an extra night on us! Your 4th night is free (lodging only). Arrive a day early or stay an extra day to enjoy the breathtaking scenery. You may decide you never want to leave!
Relax amid the beautiful scenery of Maine’s fabulous Rangeley lakes and mountains, where cool mornings and warm days invite you to make new friends and discover a new outlook on the opportunities that await you in life.
Don't wait!Contact Us to Register Today!
“It was one of the best life experiences that I ever had as it changed my perspective on so many things!!! I will also never forget the wonderful people that I met—they will always be in my heart!”
“For any individual who is interested in self-reflection, learning, fellowship with great people, abundance of healthy & delicious food and the beauty and peaceful surrounding of Maine, this is a retreat experience for you.”
“Thanks to everything I experienced during the retreat, including the energy of the property, my energy has shifted significantly. Thanks!”
“You start off as a group of strangers and end up with a family of deeply connected kindred spirits.”
“The activities were designed to build a community of generous, authentic sharing in our process of self discovery and transformation.”
“For anyone who is wanting to explore their spiritual potential, this is the perfect venue to dive deep. The generosity, authenticity, safety and intense caring that is provided makes it a highly unique venue — a rare gift that I am deeply grateful for!”